This summer with some nudging from my sister in law I decided to do some summer cooking classes. I had a lot of fun cooking and baking with my own kids as well as several of my nephews.








Some other things we made were home made mac n cheese, rainbow cupcakes, chocolate chip and M&M cookies, sugar cookies, and a couple of desserts using Jell-O (not such a
big hit with everyone!)
Those in attendance were Cade, Jace, Gavin, Gunner, Griffin, Ryleigh, Liam, and when I couldn't get someone to take her Meghan who was more of a distraction!
big hit with everyone!)
Those in attendance were Cade, Jace, Gavin, Gunner, Griffin, Ryleigh, Liam, and when I couldn't get someone to take her Meghan who was more of a distraction!








1 comment:
I wish we lived closer, my kids would have loved that! It looks like you guys had fun!
I have never heard of ice cream in zip locks....was it easy? that might be a fun summer activity for us. But its gonna have to wait til next year, summer is over here. BOOO!!
Post a Comment