Yesterday was the first day of school! A day I have been anxiously awaiting for the last 3 weeks. Not because I wanted to be rid of my children but because they were just so bored and needing to be doing something more than we were doing at home. We had fun this summer, but there is only so much swimming and watching T.V. and playing with friends that you can do. Plus as much as I hate it, they do so much better being on the schedule that school requires! About 10 days before school started they started to get really anxious as well and were getting really excited for school to start! With the start school also means some shopping. I HATE shopping! And I have a daughter who loves to shop, not a good combo. But we survived! School supplies add up so fast, it seems like I spend more money on them every year! I probably do, and will continue to do so since their lists and needs will only get longer.
The shoes
The shoes

Here I had them hold up the grade they were going in to!
Ryleigh started 4th grade, her teacher is Mrs. Shepstead who seems to be awesome! We are excited for this year with her.
Liam started 2nd grade with Mrs. Spirek, she seems pretty reserved and quiet but Liam loves her. He is super stressed about learning Multiplication this year.

Their first day went great! Meghan missed them very much and was so happy to meet them at the bus stop. I heard "Mommy, I go!" all day long!





No comments:
Post a Comment