Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Puppies

At the beginning of Summer Grandma McCoy's dog had 8 puppies. To say my kids were obsessed would be an understatement. All three of them were constantly asking to go see the puppies. After the puppies were a couple months old Grandma McCoy came over one night to pick up Makenna with one of them in tow. Meghan was overly excited to play with her. These are some pictures I took of Meg pushing her in her grocery cart.

Love her expression in this one, this is just after she jumped out of the cart.


Still laughing.......silly puppy!


Meg was ready to catch her this time.


Oh kisses! So sweet!


And I saved the best for last! I caught the puppy in mid air and love Meg's expression!

2 comments:

Cassie and Chad said...

So cute, I love how you captured every part of that. There is nothing cuter than and baby and a puppy.

RPH said...

That last pictures is awesome!!