Friday, July 16, 2010

Las Vegas June 2010

We were able to spend a week in Las Vegas with Devin while he worked up there, building a Discount Tire. Although we had a lot of fun we still missed him because he had to spend some time at work. The kids did pretty well on the drive there. Meg was happy as long as we let her have her binky and an i pod!
Meg watching everyone in the pool and I'm sure begging to go down there!


So we did!


The kids and I spent most of our mornings in the pool! Even though the water
was kind of cold, it didn't stop these guys!

One day Devin was able to leave a little early and he took Ryleigh and Liam bowling while Meghan and I napped.




We joined them when Megs woke up!



I love when she wakes up happy, thank goodness that's most of the time!


We did a little night swimming!



Daddy got to come!

On Wednesday we went to the theaters in the Hotel and watched Toy Story 3. Actually I should say Devin, Ryleigh, and Liam watched Toy Story. Meghan and I walked the halls until I eventually went and asked for our money back, because in Las Vegas we even had to pay for Meghan to see it! Hate that!
While walking out of the theater I ran into Devin's cousin, Michelle and her family. They live in Las Vegas and happened to come to the same Hotel we were staying at to see a movie. We made some plans to spend the next day with her swimming and going to the Children's Museum there.
We had so much fun and were so grateful for the invitation! They also fed us dinner that night which after eating out for 4 1/2 days we welcomed a homemade meal.

Here are some pictures from the Children's museum.


They all really liked this, you had place the pieces just right to send the ball down all the ramps and into a box at the bottom.


They had several things to do with bubbles, we could have spent all afternoon there.












Liam pulling himself up in this chair, it was harder than it looked!



This was to simulate a hurricane, wind blew up to like 75 miles an hour in there.


We had a great time but were definitely ready to come home!

No comments: