This is what my family woke up to on Valentine's Day! As a child growing up I always got something little on Valentine's Day and I have carried on that tradition with my own kids.
They loved it!
Ryleigh got sidewalk chalk and a Color Explosion kit, as well as a little box of chocolate.
Liam got a Color Explosion kit, a car, and candy
Meg got place setting, since she has managed to brake almost all of the ones I still had around from the other 2 kids.
Devin got an ipod Nano. He was pretty excited and surprised!
I got the standard card and flowers! One other plus, was Devin spent most of Sunday cleaning around here which is always nice!

They loved it!
Ryleigh got sidewalk chalk and a Color Explosion kit, as well as a little box of chocolate.
Liam got a Color Explosion kit, a car, and candy
Meg got place setting, since she has managed to brake almost all of the ones I still had around from the other 2 kids.
Devin got an ipod Nano. He was pretty excited and surprised!
I got the standard card and flowers! One other plus, was Devin spent most of Sunday cleaning around here which is always nice!






1 comment:
How fun!
As I was reading this I was thinking to myself "I didnt get my kids any thing and there were no flowers or candy around here..."
Oh yea, I had a baby on Valentines Day. That must be why!
Post a Comment