
I didn't get around to making my Valentine's Day cookies until a few days after the big day! I had a little bit of extra motivation to still make them because I taught the Young Women in our Ward how to decorate them. I usually mix the colors a little softer for this Holiday but they still turned out cute!


As always they were a big hit! Thank goodness for a brother in law that lives about a mile from our house who happens to love these cookies. Ryleigh and I left the church and drove straight to his house to drop some off. I didn't want them all out our house to be eaten! Because believe me, they would have been eaten!
I don't know what we will do when Colin moves in to his new house!





4 comments:
thanks for coming and teaching the girls! they had a great time. you are so talented! i still love the text me conversation hearts!
When Collin moves, you can drive 1800 miles to my house and drop them off!
Tami... I am sure Colin will drive to you! I have yet to make anything as happy as those cookies make him:) Thanks for thinking of us on your drive home... they were yummy and adorable!
I am with Mary....we are all willing to drive to your house to get some. :) YUM!!! Let's see if we can find some time before St. Patrick's Day to make some! :)
Post a Comment