Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Preparing


We mailed these out yesterday! I can't believe I have a child old enough to be baptized. Yikes! We are preparing for Ryleigh's baptism around here. I made this invitation to give out to family and friends and after printing 40 of them I found a spelling error. Darn it! I didn't have time to go home and re create it and then order more before FHE last night, I wanted to be able to hand out a majority of them. Anyone who knows me knows how much this bugs me! Oh well! We are excited none the less for Ryleigh and her special day. She is excited to get her very own set of scriptures and she wants a mini hymn book as well. I'll have to check into the price on those. We are going to have a special FHE next Monday with my parents, they are going to give a short lesson on Baptism to help Ry understand a little more what it means and what is going to happen on her big day! I'm excited for that. With a family as big as ours, even though the majority of us live close, and even though we all still get together the first Monday of every month, one on one time with my parents is hard to come by. These small intimate settings with my parents are very special to me!

4 comments:

therealmccoy said...

Ryleigh looks so grown up in that picture!

We are so proud of you Ryleigh and your choice to be baptized. Can't wait to be there to support you.

Mary & Colin

Turley Family said...

welcome to my life with miss spelling misshapes!!! love love love the invitation! i think the pic turned out great! {good work} so excited for miss ryleigh!

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

Love the invite. She looks so pretty. Hope it all goes well. On the twins invite we forgot an "s" on one of the words, oh well! Just goes to prove I am human, FULL of mistakes. Really hope you enjoy. The boys having their own scriptures is awesome. On the way to church (25 minutes) we have scripture chases now. So fun.

RPH said...

Oh my! Already!?! It seems like just last year you were telling me what you named your new baby and how you spelled her name.

Congrats Ry! What a special day for everyone!