Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Last day of School

Today is the last day of school! It is both a sad and joyous day! I'm happy to have my kids home for summer break, to be able to do as we wish without any deadlines or time restrictions! But on the other hand it is nice to have the break from them as well! My favorite part of Summer is that the schedule is much more relaxed! I don't have to make sure Meghan goes down for her nap at a certain time so that she will be up and I will be able to leave on time to pick the kids up from school! No waiting in lines to pick the kids up from school! I don't have to pack lunches every morning, or wake up at a certain time! Love that!
And although we are much more relaxed in the Summer there are certain things my kids will be required to do, it just won't have a time limit on it! Such as reading time, chores, limited T.V. and video games.

For the last day of school, thanks to Vanessa, we made these pencils that we filled with candy to give to their teachers in appreciation! They both thought they were really cool
and were excited to give them to their teachers!
They really loved their teachers and are sad to say goodbye!


1 comment:

RPH said...

Didnt I already comment here? I meant to.

Those huge pencils are super cute! What a great idea.

Now that school is out, Idaho vacation is in sight!!