Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's Official

It's official, I am completely loving this series! Back in October when I went to see Twilight with a couple of friends I had no idea what the book was even about! I was laughed at when I asked one of the girls why they were all so white! The movie was okay, and only then did I decide I would read the book. The book was much better, but because I had seen the movie I wasn't pulled in like I had heard about some people! Memorial Day weekend while camping I finally finished it and a few days later I started New Moon! I have to say that I'm not much of a reader, it usually puts me right to sleep! But this book definitely has me intrigued! I'm already more than 2/3 through it, which is huge for me, and now I find any excuse to read! Laundry hasn't been done like it should be as well as other household chores! Kids and husband are fending for themselves! I've even stayed up until 1 a.m. on 2 occasions because I couldn't put the book down! I'm obsessed!
This is another reason why the blog has been ignored!



Now, I think I will go read some more!

3 comments:

Turley Family said...

i was wondering if you were ever going to read them or if the movie had scared you off from reading them, the books are way better then the movie huh? we will have to go see the 2nd one when it comes out!

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

Yeah, I am glad you joined the club. I an NOT a reader either, but I could not put those books down. The movie was a bit of a disappointment, but I LOVE the books.

RPH said...

I can not believe you are just getting to these!

I couldnt put them down either.