This girl loves her ketchup! This was her this morning at breakfast eating a hashbrown, she would dip it after every bite! I'm not sure how much of it she actually gets in her mouth though!

On Sunday we got together with Devin's family for his birthday and we BBQ'd and swam. I was sharing my hamburger with Meg and before she would take a bite she would look at it real close and make sure there was ketchup first! She had a few potato chips too and wanted ketchup on every bite, she just kept giving it back to me for more!






3 comments:
That's cute! Owen doesn't eat very much, but he will eat ketchup. Usually he will dip his french fry in the ketchup and just suck the ketchup off of it. I don't think that boy is ever going to grow...
I totally remember that about you! Ketchup on everything!
How funny!
madelynn love ketchup, she just eat it plain.
meg was so cute yesterday, with ella, ella was all about attacking her. sad ella didn't last longer then 10 min in rr. it was nice to have you in there! i miss having my friends in there with me!
Post a Comment