While I was working on laundry (this task is normally saved for nap time, but today there was a lot and I couldn't wait for that!) I noticed Meg had gotten unusually quiet. Usually this means a disaster awaits me, but instead I found her just feet away from me sitting on Liam's skateboard with one of her sippy cups, she kept moving the cup from one side of her to the other. She was so cute and happy as could be doing this. She probably kept it up for 10 minutes at least! Which to a mommy is a long time! You can get a lot accomplished in that amount of time when undisturbed! And it was way better than having her unfold everything I was folding!


Oh, and we have a walker in the house! Actually we've had a walker for a couple of weeks but here are a couple of pictures of her walking!









No comments:
Post a Comment