Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kelly's Wedding

What a weekend we had, one of my best friends got married! Everything was beautiful and went smoothly! In all we took 497 pictures between the 2 days of festivities! I didn't post them all here but there are a lot! We had the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner Thursday night and then the wedding was on Friday. Ryleigh spent Thursday night at the hotel with Kelly and Lily and then Julie and I went over on Friday about 11 a.m. to get ready for the big event! It was a lot of fun to hang out with Kel and all the bridesmaids and flower girls for the day. Julie did Kelly's, Ryleigh's, Liz's, Lily's and my hair. There was also a co-worker of Julie's there doing the other girls hair. Kelly looked beautiful for her special day, her husband is a lucky guy!

Ryleigh getting her hair done!


Here I am getting a start on my hair! (notice the puffy eyes, we had just buried Koda right before I left to go to the hotel!)


Kylie, Lily, and Ryleigh

Ryleigh and Lily with hair done, waiting to put dresses on!


Almost all ready! We need to get the bride dressed!


The flowers were beautiful!


Getting touched up before we head out for pictures!


Liam was a ring bearer! He did really good, I was a little worried because he did not want to wear this pink tie, but told Kelly he would just for her! Also, he didn't do good during the rehearsal, he had an emotional break down and didn't want to participate! I was proud of him.


Ryleigh and Kylie were flower girls. They did a great job!


Me trying to keep the girls quiet during the ceremony!


At one point Liam was sitting down during the ceremony! Oh well!
Can't expect too much from kids!


The grass was so pretty and green I couldn't resist a couple of shots of the kids!



Meg loved being in the grass




Liam, glad it's over!


The kids were all excited to get on the dance floor! Here they are waiting for the bride and groom to be done with their first dance.


Daddy-daughter dance!
My big strong man!





Jon made the cake! It was delicious and beautiful!


Ryleigh getting down! I didn't know she had it in her!


Another daddy-daughter dance picture!


Kelly and her dad


This pretty much tells you how we all felt by the end of the night! Ry passed out at the table!

They also had a photo booth at the wedding, which I thought was a brilliant idea! I am going to try and scan in our pictures.

4 comments:

RPH said...

How fun! You all look great. That color of pink goes great with that vibrant green grass!

Congrats to Kelly. She looks great. And seriously, how is it she doesnt look like she has aged one day since I last saw her over 10 years ago!? So unfair.

Turley Family said...

fun pictures! I love weddings! you looked beautiful in your dress! Love the pictures of the kids on the beautiful green grass! did you make megs bow?

Monya said...

The wedding was absolutely beautiful! Everyone looked great. Your kids were REALLY well-behaved.
Monya

Krystal said...

Great pictures!!
That color pink is gorgeous!