Monday, March 2, 2009

1 is FUN!

This was scene at our house when daddy left to go to the lake today for a fun day of boating. I think this is one of the worst things about this age. She hates when anybody leaves her. She wants to go with them. I've started telling Julie that if she comes in she has to stay awhile or take this little one with her. I can't take it, it breaks my heart!

7 comments:

Krystal said...

She is so cute!

Monya said...

I remember those days. Braxton would scream his head off if I tried to leave him. Eventually, they do grow out of it. Luckily, she's adorable!
Monya

RPH said...

Too cute! I love her little dress.

Turley Family said...

aww! Madelynn is still like that every time her daddy leaves, she is always like "not again"!

Hope she gets to feeling better soon for her sake and yours!

juliespahr said...

Just for the record.... It breaks my heart too!!! I love that little girl!!!

Cheryl said...

AWWW Grandmamama needs to come and get her! So sad! I remember Blu doing that to you- 9 xs out of ten- you would come back in and take him!

Summer said...

That's so sweet, I know it's sad but I think it makes the daddys feel better about having to leave, knowing they're missed :) (BTW, I'm finally caught up, yeah! It's all I can do to keep my blog updated sometimes and I fall behind on everyone else's :))