On Wednesday I took Liam and Meghan in for their well checks! Thought this was a good idea until I had to pay for 2 co-pays! Anyway, we learned that Meghan has double ear infections again! Poor thing, I think we are seriously going to have to discuss tubes when we go in 2 weeks to get them checked again! Other than that they both are growing well and look healthy! Luckily my kids all like our pediatrician, Dr. Mike, so it's not too traumatic when we go!
Here are their stats:
Liam at 6 years old, measured 48 1/2 (94%) inches tall and weighed 55 lbs. (89%) He has 20/20 vision and perfect hearing, no more excuses when he doesn't answer me!
Meghan at 1 year old, measured 29 1/2 (59%) inches tall and weighed 23 1/2lbs. (86%)
Here are their stats:
Liam at 6 years old, measured 48 1/2 (94%) inches tall and weighed 55 lbs. (89%) He has 20/20 vision and perfect hearing, no more excuses when he doesn't answer me!
Meghan at 1 year old, measured 29 1/2 (59%) inches tall and weighed 23 1/2lbs. (86%)





1 comment:
I tried scheduling my kids at the same time too, hoping I could get away with just paying once. What a rip off! I had to pay $60 for my doctor to weigh and measure my kids and tell me they look great. It took less than 10 minutes....come on! Give me a break people!
Post a Comment