I spent this evening at Julie's house helping her cook and prepare for a surprise birthday party she is throwing for her Husband's 30th birthday. When I came home, this is what I found! Meghan covered in blackberry guts and sound asleep in her highchair. Daddy was close by working on his r.c. airplanes and helicopter. Poor thing was pooped!
My blog has kinda turned into a Meghan blog, but she is at the age where she is doing a lot of fun things and every day brings a new discovery. I didn't plan it that way, I need to work on showcasing the other 2 more often though.
My blog has kinda turned into a Meghan blog, but she is at the age where she is doing a lot of fun things and every day brings a new discovery. I didn't plan it that way, I need to work on showcasing the other 2 more often though.




4 comments:
What a cutie!! I love you Meg!!!
I love when little ones fall alseep in random places!
I love the surprises I find when Andy babysits too! It is always fun to come home! What a doll.
At first glance she looks like she has major road rash on her face. Glad it was blackberries. She's getting cuter every day!
Post a Comment