Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's all about Megs!

We had some of our family over tonight for a little birthday party for Megs! With her not feeling well I wasn't sure how she would do! But to my surprise she did well and was pretty happy through most of it!

The cake!


Everyone is singing Happy Birthday here! The look on her face says it all!


Then she got to dig in! She kept looking at us like she was waiting for us to say no!



She started off being pretty dainty about it!




Then she got the hang of it and really started to dig in!



Then she was off to the bath!




She got lots of clothes from Aunt Krystal, Cade, and Jace (oh yeah, and Brandon)!
And new sippie cups!


She didn't really care for the presents part of it!


& jammies from Josh, Kristie and family! Here she is trying to make a break for it.


A new baby doll from Grandma and Grandpa McCoy!


Meghan has always loved her Uncle Cody! He makes her happy!


She's pullin' on her ear! Poor thing!
Julie had this cute dress made for Meghan's Special Day!


She's just now learning to walk with a walker! I had to post this picture because with this picture I know I got the right baby from the hospital! This looks a lot like me as a baby! I'll have to find a picture of me about this same age!


More giggles with Cody!

Those in attendance other than her immediate family were Julie, Gunner, Griffin, Krystal, Cade, Kari, Evan, Taylor, Paityn, Jace, Josh, Kristie, Jacob, Kylie, Grandma and Grandpa McCoy, Cody, Blu, Makenna, Grandma and Grandpa Peterson. Thanks everyone for coming and for all the great gifts!

5 comments:

Krystal said...

We had a blast at the party! Cade, Jace and I are still talking about the yummy cupcakes! :)
Thank you so much for letting us share your special day with you Meghan!

RPH said...

She got some cute little dresses! And that little First Birthday outfit is so cute! Did you make that cute cake? Its adorable!
Happy Birthday little Megs!

Kristen said...

Cute cake, cuter baby

juliespahr said...

Happy Birthday Meggers!!! I love you!!

therealmccoy said...

Dots just must be Meghan's thing:)

Happy Birthday sweet girl, wish we could have been there.

Mary & Colin