Dear Meghan,
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM FIJI!!!" Of all the lists we have of birthdays, the only one withour your birthday on is the one at our flat!! So--I am late and I am so glad you are young enough to not know that!! I know that your family made it such a special day for you!! I wish I had been there!!
I am so glad you are a member of our family!! I can't wait to meet you and get to know you and love you!! I mean that last part as physically love you--hugs and kisses--I already love you!! I know that Heavenly father sent you to your family because He knew how much they would all love you and take good care of you!! They have so much love to give, and I'm sure you do to!! I am so glad we are almost done here so that we can get acquainted!!
Have an "AWESOME" week!!
I love you!!!
Grama Fay
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment