So, today I tried to be a Cool mom and go eat lunch with my kids! I planned to get Liam a happy meal from McDonalds's complete with a hamburger, apple slices and apple juice, and Ry still wanted to take her lunch but wanted me to bring her chocolate milk! Sounded easy enough for me right? Not! I showed up exactly when I was suppose to and they told me I couldn't take Meg back to the cafeteria! What? What did they expect me to do with her? I was very disappointed to say the least and didn't know what to do, Liam didn't even have a lunch. So I asked if I could have him come up and eat it in the truck with me, which they agreed! When he got up to the office the lady said it was fine if he just wanted to sit there and eat it too! I let him pick and he chose to sit in the office! So, here he is happy as a clam to be eating with his mom!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
What a dumb rule!! Why cant you take her back to the cafeteria!? LAME! I am glad it worked out anyway. Liam looks happy and that is what matters right? Cute boy!
Give me a couple more weeks to recover..and bring her over here while you go and have lunch with Ryleigh and Liam. :)
I would be more than happy to watch that cute girl! :)
Post a Comment