Thursday, January 22, 2009

She can't be trusted!

This is what happens when you leave an 11 month unsupervised for all of 45 seconds with a roll of toilet paper within reach! Seriously that's all it took to make this big mess! Can I blame her dad for leaving the toilet paper there? I love how proud she is of her work in this picture!


6 comments:

Spring said...

That is an adorable picture. I love her face!

Krystal said...

Put Meghan and Jace in a room together and they can do some serious damage with a roll of toilet paper! :)
Jace loves to unroll it in the bathroom....drives me crazy! :)

Kristen said...

I love that her belly is hanging out! What a cutie!

RPH said...

Love that look on her face! GUILTY! cute cute cute!

Cheryl said...

little stinker! she is showing her real mccoy side-I'm sure the eagar/wheeler's never did this! lol

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

She's got talent! She's a keeper!