Thursday, December 18, 2008

She doesn't have a rewind button

Meg was extra crabby tonight as I was trying to get some baking done for Devin to take to his Christmas party tomorrow. Maybe she is working on more teeth, let's hope it's not her ears still. I tried taking a picture of her throwing a fit, because I don't really have that many of her doing that, but every time she saw the camera she stopped and just gave me a blank stare,
like this. Turkey! Ü

I had to sneak up on her to get this one!

During all of this Devin said he heard her say "Mama!" I didn't hear it.
I looked but she doesn't have a rewind button!

2 comments:

RPH said...

But really...she is too cute! Why cant I get a little chubaluba baby like that? She is adorable!!!

Brianne said...

Hmmmm...could the answer to tantrums be as easy as pulling the camera out? I'll have to try it!