I always try to do a little something for my kids to take to their teachers for Christmas. I also try to keep it under $5, because who has extra money at Christmas. These are what I made this year, I think they turned out pretty cute. In case you can't read it the tag says:
"We went looking for a stocking, but
couldn't find a spare.
So we ended up stuffing Santa's
red underwear!"
Merry Christmas!
Love, Liam or Ryleigh

Front

Surprisingly I had everything I needed on hand. I picked up the felt this summer when a store I was at happened to be having a clearance sale.






3 comments:
Oh TAM! Those are adorable! What are the little white things? buttons or snaps or something? They are cute cute cute!!
Way to go!
Supercute and so clever! I bet the teachers loved them!
my mom makes those...cute. i'm a teacher and get loads of stuff at Christmas. This is a good one, in my opinion.
Post a Comment