I like to keep track of my kids weird quirks, really for my own sake so that I can remember. Here is just one of Liam's. When we put his sneakers on in the morning we have to do the opposite. For example, if we put the right sock on first then we have to put the left shoe on first. If we don't, we start over.

This isn't really a quirk, Ryleigh said something funny this morning I wanted to remember. Meg had just gotten up and was crawling around being happy. She was trying to squeeze through the garbage can and one of the couches and I told Ryleigh to look because it was funny. Ryleigh looked at me with a puzzled look on her face and said "Why is the garbage can in the family room?" To which I replied "Daddy cleaned the floors last night and it didn't get put back!" Ryleigh then yelled "Boo Ya!" (sp?)
She was as excited as I was to have a clean floor!
Side note: Yes, Devin sweeps and mops in our house! I'm a lucky girl, I know! I made sure it was in our wedding vows! I hate to do it!
She was as excited as I was to have a clean floor!
Side note: Yes, Devin sweeps and mops in our house! I'm a lucky girl, I know! I made sure it was in our wedding vows! I hate to do it!





1 comment:
Your kids are so cute! And you are lucky...he sweeps and mops!? I will add my BOO YA to Rys. Very cute.
Post a Comment