I spent the majority of today baking goodies for Devin to take to his co-workers. He wanted me to make sugar cookies, but I don't know these people and quite frankly didn't think deserved the time that goes into sugar cookies. So this is what he came up with for the plates. Everything has chocolate which is ironic because Devin doesn't even like chocolate. There was enough left for me to make a couple of plates for my visiting teachers too. There were a total of 12 plates done up. I'm exhausted and have to make 5 dozen sugar cookies tomorrow for Family Home Evening with my family.







4 comments:
looks yummy! 12 plates? for who?wow good job
i'm glad that we merit sugar cookies. They are always so good.
TAMI!! Are those scotcharoos? Oh the memories those things bring back!
It all looks so yummy! Way to go!!
PLEASE put me on the recipient list next year!! Those plates look delicious!
Post a Comment