As the price of gas continues to drop I find myself having mixed emotions. Let me explain, I went yesterday to fill up, I put it off as long as I could but the light had come on. I like to wait because you know gas is going to drop at least a nickel before you can turn around. Anyway, I filled up yesterday about 12:30. It cost me only $47.00. I was ecstatic, just few months ago it cost me close to $80 to fill my truck! I was happy with $2.07 that I paid. Julie text me last night at 7:50, it had dropped to $1.99. Ugh!! That would have been another couple bucks cheaper!
I'm still really excited that it's dropping. Now if people will just continue to drive like they are paying $4.00 a gallon rather than go nuts and stock up.
Supply and demand people!
I'm still really excited that it's dropping. Now if people will just continue to drive like they are paying $4.00 a gallon rather than go nuts and stock up.
Supply and demand people!





3 comments:
I TOTALLY AGREE! I got all excited when I paid 2.09 for gas and then a few days later it was down to 1.97.....
But I am so happy it is dropping.
I definitely prefer being upset because it's going down to being upset because it's going up. When gas prices were rising like crazy I would think, "I should fill up before it gets more expensive. Nah, I still have half a tank. I'll get gas after work." Then after work gas would be 9 or 10 cents higher a gallon. It made me so crazy! I'm glad it's under $2 though. We wouldn't be coming down if it wasn't.
At the height, we were paying $200 a tank (44 gallons of diesel fit into the Excursion!). I'm so glad we're down below a hundred!
Post a Comment