Friday, November 21, 2008

Call me CRAZY!!

I got a phone call last night about 7 ish inviting me to go see the midnight showing of Twilight with a couple of girls from my ward! I declined at first! But was pressured into it. It's not to often as a mom that you get to act like a teenager again and do something stupid and crazy! I hadn't read the books and didn't really even know what it was about other than vampires! But thought it would still be a fun time!


I did have a good time and for the most part was glad I went! I enjoyed the movie though at one point I leaned over to the girl sitting next to me and asked why they were so white! They both laughed at me! I didn't they were the vampires! It sounded like those who read the books were a little disappointed! There were lots of murmurs in the audience at the end.
I'm draggin' a little today, unfortunately the kids can't get themselves up and off to school!

3 comments:

RPH said...

You are crazy! But I wish I could have gone with you! I have read th books but amo not super anxious to see the movie. But seeing it with you would be fun!!!

RPH said...

I am here at your blog for the thousanth time, trying to redo my blog template...help!

Mindy Rule said...

I read all the books,(you should!) and was pretty disappointed. The characters were all cool, but the acting was horrible. It was pretty much the book in fast forward. Skipped a lot of scenes that could have made it a better movie with more action. Oh well. That is funny that you went at midnight. I was afraid if i went at midnight it would be too crowded or sold out.