Thursday, November 13, 2008

9 months old and answers to this:


Anyone who has spent any time around this little girl knows that this is not a normal look for her. She hasn't been happy for a few days now, but I knew I had her 9 month appointment scheduled today so I decided to wait! Maybe that was mistake!
She has double ear infections! Poor thing! I felt bad when I heard that, I should have brought her in earlier!
Other than that she is healthy! She weighs 22 pounds and is 28 7/8 inches tall!

Things she is doing:
*Arm crawls like you wouldn't believe
*Gets up on her hands and knees and rocks
*Can pull herself to a sitting position
*Has pulled herself up twice to furniture! I think on accident!
*Eats 2 meals a day and is down to 4 - 6oz. bottles a day (for the most part!)
*Loves finger food that she can pick up herself (cereal, graham crackers)
*Sleeping 9-10 hours a night
*Says "da da" all the time
*Jabbers a lot! If I could only understand it!

We love her so much and hopes she starts to feel better soon!

6 comments:

therealmccoy said...

Even crying she is still cute. Where did you take those pictures... I love the background.

juliespahr said...

You forgot one thing... the most important thing.... Loves her Aunt Julie! Cry's and looks at her likes she's crazy when she walks away from her for 2 seconds!

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

So cute. She is doing so much. No more little babies Tami!

RPH said...

Oh that picture has some emotion! Not only from Megs, but look at Liams content little smiling face and Ry looking like she is trying so hard to hold it all together. If those were my kids, I would put that up on a wall...I love it!

Turley Family said...

I hope the meds kick in fast! Cute pictures! I wasn't sure if i liked mesa art center, but now that i see some of your pic and the few madelynn let me take, i really like it up there! looks like you have been having fun with the actions, i can't wait to get my{ps} on Monday. I thought i was a zombie getting no sleep with Ella, getting a new toy won't be good for getting any sleep! see ya tomorrow

Leslie said...

That's what happens when you have a good baby...sometimes you don't know anything is wrong until way late because they are so good!