Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We will be doing re-takes!


I tried to take the kids out to do some pictures for Christmas cards but Baby Meghan wasn't having it! She hasn't been feeling good and so this is how most of them turned out! Kind of a blank look on her face! She fell asleep about 3 minutes after getting in the truck! On the other hand the older 2 did great! We'll have to try again soon!



These 3 on the other hand were always ready for a picture!




2 comments:

RPH said...

So cute! I love the picture of the 3 boys.
What handsome men.

Mike and Jamie said...

I hope Meghan feels better soon. The boys are so cute in that picture. I so need to get pictures taken of the kids. All the pictures on our walls are so old, like Donovan is a baby. He turns 3 on Friday!