Saturday, September 27, 2008

Meghan's "Office"

My brother in law, Colin, came over the other night and after holding Meg for what seemed like only a few minutes (I'm sure it was longer) mentioned how hard it is on your back to carry a baby around. I offered to take her and he asked if she could get in her toy! He asked me what it was called and I said it was an Exer-saucer. He said I'm going to call it her "office." I thought that was funny and it has since stuck! Now when we need her out of the way for a minute we say "put her in her office!"


I just thought this other picture was cute, it's from a month ago or so. Liam was making her laugh. She loves her big brother, he can make her laugh like no other.


1 comment:

Michelle and Aaron said...

The picture of Meg laughing is so adorable! So cute. I love her office, that is pretty funny.