Saturday, September 27, 2008

Birthday wishes from Fiji

Emails from mom and dad on my birthday!

Dear Tami,

Happy Birthday from Fiji and from Mom and Dad. We are so proud of the fine young lady, mom and wife you are. You seem to go out of your way to show concern for your brothers and sisters, their families and your friends. We are so impressed with the attitude you show in all you do. We are so pleased that you are our daughter and that you are progressing so well . Mom is down in bed this day and our computer is not connecting so I stopped by the school to write and let you know we are thinking of you and yours this day. Mom will write on Monday we hope if she is better or if we can get our computer working or connecting. But in the meantime - just have a very special day and know that we love you.

Dad

Dear Tami,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM FIJI!!!" Hope you have a great day!! I hope that Devin, Ryleigh, Liam and Meghan make it extra special for you!!

We still don't have our computer working, but dad brought me to the school so that I could write to you on your birthday!! He is such a great sweetheart!

I am so glad you are in our family!! I love how talented you are and how willing you are to share your talents! In decorating or anything you do! I love the wonderful mom you are! I love that you are so loving to your sisters, and that you love them for who they are! I love how your face lights up when you are truly happy! I love how you teach your children about the important things in life--the gospel included! I know that Heavenly Father is proud of His daughter, as I am of mine!! I hope you will always remember that He is near and watching over you in everything you do!!

Give all the kids a big hug and kiss from Grama Fay!! I miss you all and pray for you always!!

Love you tons--Have an AWESOME day!!!

Love, Mom

No comments: