Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


Devin and the kids got me these beauties for my birthday! Furi knives! They are the ones Rachel Ray promotes! My old set of knives were going on 10 years old and they were just a cheap set from Target, it was time! Luckily I did have a couple good Pampered Chef knives to get me through all these years! They also made me waffles with strawberries and whipped cream for breakfast and then we all went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse! Julie and all the kids made me a birthday cake so after dinner we went over there and they sang to me and we ate cake! Julie bought a #3 candle and #2 candle since I turned 32 today, but lucky for me everyone who saw the candles thought I was turning 23! Yeah, I just went along with them. After cake Julie and I went and did a little shopping! That is always fun!
I got several phone calls and text messages from family and friends today, as well as 2 emails from my mom and dad in Fiji! All in all, it was a great day!

3 comments:

RPH said...

i have a few of these knives, they are the best! really, i love them like a family member. i could not live without them. great gift! happy birthday!

Mindy Rule said...

Happy Birthday Tami! I got a new set of knives after hanging on to my cheap-o ones forever too, you will wonder how you ever survived without them! Awesome! Hope you had a great day!

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday! we need to do lunch! I never thought kitchen items for be something I would want for my birthday but isn't funny how things change now I love anything for cooking and baking. I hope you had a great day!!!