Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tooth #8 - finally!


Ryleigh finally lost her dead tooth! You can the permanent tooth was already coming in behind it! Devin tied a string around it today and she kept wiggling it back and forth! Devin was determined that it was coming out today! There was lots of crying and screaming on her part! But he was relentless, she had to sit right by him until it was out. At one point I asked her to get Meghan who was getting up from a nap! She brought her into the kitchen and went to hand her off to me, when I grabbed Meg from her I caught the string in my hand on accident! She started yelling at me to be careful and then saw the string in my hand with the tooth attached! She immediately started laughing! We are all very excited and relieved that the thing is out!

1 comment:

RPH said...

i love all those freckles! i used to be so jealous of julies red hair and freckles. now i am envious of ry too!