
I didn't want to post this picture because of my half a#$ed smile but I like pictures with posts and this was the best Devin got! Anyway, one of our favorite things about this time of year are the peaches from Utah! The kids love helping and actually they are really good at peeling the peaches and make things go a lot faster! I only ordered 1 box this year and we got 14 quarts out of it and then we saved the rest to eat right away! Yum!





8 comments:
Yummy! You're a nice mom to let the little ones help you. I think I'de get too impatient for that!
mmmmm mmmmm! looks delish!
Those look so yummy! You'll have to teach me how to do that some time.
Nice to see you again Tami!! So when is a peachy care package being sent to Texas??!!
will you be sharing with grandmamama? hope so
i love canned/bottled peaches. they are so much work for how fast they get gobbled up around here!
yumm!
Alright Martha Stewart without the ex-con part. That looks yummy!
Peaches are my favorite! We picked a ton this year. I mostly used them for shakes though...Do you know a jeff Wheeler?
Post a Comment