We spent Labor Day Weekend camping with some good friends of ours. I had a sinus infection and Meghan and I had a touch of the stomach flu but we still managed to have a good time. We were camping up near Clint's Wells at an LDS camp. It was beautiful and the weather was nice and cool, just where you want to be when it's September in Arizona. I didn't take a single picture! I wasn't really in the mood because of the way I was feeling and it's hard when your lugging around a baby the whole time. The kids had fun riding quads, taking walks, looking for bugs and riding the zip line. I had fun sitting around the fire visiting, and taking naps in the cool afternoon. Ryleigh did come with a pretty big scratch on her neck from the zip line, she said some kid wrapped it around her neck and tried to choke her, I'm not sure that is all true because she tends to make up stories quite often. She is ok and we finally got it cleaned up good when we got home, in fact I should take a picture of it and post it, it's pretty nasty. She was just sure yesterday and this morning that she needed to miss school because of it. The drive home was a little depressing as we watched the temperature climb and reality set in that we had to start a new week. Today I will be doing a ton of laundry to try and catch up from both the weekend and me not feeling well last week.
We are grateful to our friends for always letting us tag along and for their family who makes us feel welcome and feeds us well while we're there.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
sounds like fun! i am waiting for some pictures!
Post a Comment