Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm hooked!!


I am completely captivated by this woman! The more I read about her and her accomplishments the more I am taken in and the more I am impressed with what she has accomplished in her short time as the Governor of Alaska! I love that she is real! That she came into Politics for all the right reasons! She saw that things needed to change and knew she could make the difference and then went for it! I watched the Republican National Convention for the first time in my entire life last night and was taken aback by this woman! Why can't she be the one running for President of the United States? I would vote for her!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

triple love her!

RPH said...

and isnt she just so cute? a former beauty queen too, you know?

Jennifer Wheeler said...

All I have to say is Amen. It's nice to see a woman with values and integrity in the political lime light. Love her!