Saturday was a pretty busy day for us! Our Saturday's usually consist of babysitting Julie's two youngest boys and pretty much just relaxing and doing a few things around the house! Well today was different! I am an Activity Day leader in our ward and there was Stake Activity planned for today. It was supposed to be from 8:30 to 12:30. I took Meghan with me and didn't leave there until 1:00. Devin spent the morning with Ry and Liam installing a radio in the boat. They had a birthday party at noon that I had to miss because of the before mentioned activity that I had to be at. There were only 2 leaders from our ward that came and we both had babies with us. 26 girls from our ward showed up!!! You could say we were a little out numbered. Not only were there only 2 of us but the other girl that was there with me had to leave at 10:40. Which left me alone! I could tell the Stake leaders were a little disappointed in our ward but whatever I did my part! So back to our day! I got home about 1:15 and had to put together a potato salad and cut up a bunch of fruit for a get together Sunday with my in-laws employees! (I offered) By 3:45 I was out the door again! I met up with Devin and the kids to go to our nephew Jace's birthday party! That is where these pictures are from! We all had a great time! We didn't get home until almost 8 o'clock! So the kids were swimming from noon to about 7 when they finally got out of the pool. It was a really long but fun day!
Brandon and Krystal (my brother and sister in law) just built this pool! There are a few more things to finish it, but that didn't slow down any of the kids!
Liam stopping for a quick photo!

This is Cade! Brother to the birthday boy! (which I didn't get a picture of, he got out of the pool to fast!)









No comments:
Post a Comment