
Liam has been having a lot of stomach issues! For about the last 4 weeks or so he almost consistently has stomach aches! It's very sad to watch your children suffer! At first I thought it was nerves because school was starting and he was really worried about it. We are watching his diet to see if certain things he eats trigger it, but I think it's more than that! He has always been a thinker and worrier about things he can't control, I think it might be due to that!
Well, this morning was no different, he woke up with a bad tummy ache! He came into my room and we went through all the same routine! I always ask "if it's hurting because he is hungry," and then follow with "have you tried to go to the bathroom?" He got in bed with me and told me that "it feels like he swallowed a surf board!" Not sure where that came from but it made me smile.
Later in the morning, he informed me that Meghan needed a diaper change! I asked if he was sure she was poopy or did she just toot? He said to me very matter of fact "Mom, this nose is expensive and it's telling me she's poopy!"
He was right!
Well, this morning was no different, he woke up with a bad tummy ache! He came into my room and we went through all the same routine! I always ask "if it's hurting because he is hungry," and then follow with "have you tried to go to the bathroom?" He got in bed with me and told me that "it feels like he swallowed a surf board!" Not sure where that came from but it made me smile.
Later in the morning, he informed me that Meghan needed a diaper change! I asked if he was sure she was poopy or did she just toot? He said to me very matter of fact "Mom, this nose is expensive and it's telling me she's poopy!"
He was right!





5 comments:
Liam is hilarious!! I love reading all about his crazy antics. And, I am so sorry about his tummy aches. That really is sad. Chansey complains about stomach aches a lot too?! I am going to take her to the pediatrician to see if they can offer any advice or figure out what it is! Good luck!
Tam
I think we should get this child on the scio- it will help us find out without bugging him too much!
I had a lot of tummy issues as a child and they were certain I had an ulcer. I was 7- let's figure out this mystery!
poor little liam. i hope you figure out what his little tummy problems are.
despite that, he is halarious as ever!
aww, he is cute! What a great little personality! I wonder what his stomach pains are all about. Poor guy!
Call me. I am practicaly a GI now. Hope he starts to feel better, boy guy.
Post a Comment