Tonight after dinner, Liam was such a good little boy and went in all by himself and got himself ready for bed! I commented to Ryleigh that she needed to be more like him and she became really snotty! I was teasing her telling her that she was displaying only McCoy genes and that I was pretty sure she didn't get any Eagar or Coombs genes! She turned to me and said "Maybe because you haven't Bought me any!" Ha Ha! Love her!

Since I reminisced a little with Liam on the last post, I thought I'd do one for Ryleigh. When Ryleigh was probably 3 years old I was laying in her room reading her books getting her ready for bed. We were reading a book about a kitty and she decided she really wanted a kitty. Here is how the conversation went.
Ry: "Mommy, I really really want a kitty."
Me: "Sweetheart we can't get a kitty, daddy really doesn't like kitties!!!"
Ry: She thought for a minute and then said "Well, I guess we'll have to get a new daddy!"
Without even hesitation!
Ry: "Mommy, I really really want a kitty."
Me: "Sweetheart we can't get a kitty, daddy really doesn't like kitties!!!"
Ry: She thought for a minute and then said "Well, I guess we'll have to get a new daddy!"
Without even hesitation!





1 comment:
Yep! McCoy Jeans!!
Post a Comment