The kids brought home report cards today! They both seem to be doing really well, Devin and I are pleased! When I showed Dev tonight, he said "Now we know what we can expect out of them!" He has to also remember this is the beginning of the year, the things they are learning are a little bit of a review and easier than they will be in the next few months. Anyway, just wanted to record their grades so here we go.
Starting with Ryleigh who is in 2nd grade:
Language Arts 95%
Math 99%
Phonics 94%
Reading 96%
Science 100%
Social Studies 97%
Spelling/Vocabulary 93%
Writing 95%
Overall 96%
And now for Liam who is in Kindergarten:
Math 96%
Penmanship 91%
Phonics 100%
Reading 95%
Spelling/Vocabulary 93%
Overall 96%
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Very impressive. I would be a very happy and proud Mama! That must mean that THEY have a good Mama!
Good job guys! Smart AND cute. Can't get better than that eh? Love you guys!
Post a Comment