WARNING!!!
This post gets a little graphic, funny, but maybe more than you want to know!
At the birthday Saturday night my brother in law Colin reminded me of a story about Liam from when he was about 3 1/2 or 4 can't remember for sure! Then today Liam said it again so I decided to do a post about it!
Back when Liam was maybe 3 1/2 or 4, like all boys he found his private parts to be very fascinating! Well there was a short period of time where I often found him "adjusting" himself. I hate that more than anything! Every time I saw it happen I would tell him to knock it off! Well after a couple of weeks of this I guess he got fed up with me telling him , because after telling him yet again he stood up on the back of the couch, dropped his drawers and pointing at his private parts said to me. "Mom, do you see this? It keeps sticking to my leg!" I was laughing so hard that I was crying. Today he said it to me again but without dropping his shorts!
I love this kid!
This post gets a little graphic, funny, but maybe more than you want to know!
At the birthday Saturday night my brother in law Colin reminded me of a story about Liam from when he was about 3 1/2 or 4 can't remember for sure! Then today Liam said it again so I decided to do a post about it!
Back when Liam was maybe 3 1/2 or 4, like all boys he found his private parts to be very fascinating! Well there was a short period of time where I often found him "adjusting" himself. I hate that more than anything! Every time I saw it happen I would tell him to knock it off! Well after a couple of weeks of this I guess he got fed up with me telling him , because after telling him yet again he stood up on the back of the couch, dropped his drawers and pointing at his private parts said to me. "Mom, do you see this? It keeps sticking to my leg!" I was laughing so hard that I was crying. Today he said it to me again but without dropping his shorts!
I love this kid!
I chose this picture because it also shows a battle wound he got while in a fight with his cousin Gavin. I took it just after I showed him his school website and that he can get on it and play all the games he plays at school in his computer class, that is why he is so happy. They are very educational you should check it out if you have kids in elementary school. On the left hand side pick the fun for kids tab.




4 comments:
He's LIAM! no need to say more!
luv that kid!
That reminds me...Jakob went through the same thing, and he resorted to lifting his leg up sideways in the air and shaking himself "loose". I saw him doing this, after many times of telling him to quit touching, and about died when he told me what he was doing. Boys are great, arent they?
Oh, and Meghans has beautiful eyes!
Seriously, that is great!!
LOL, Ohhh (sigh) you gotta love boys!
Post a Comment