Sunday, September 14, 2008

Birthday email from Fiji

For journaling purposes I copied and pasted an email from Grama Fay that Ryleigh got on her birthday!

Dear Ryleigh,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM FIJI !!!" Hope you have a very special day!! I know that dad and mom and Liam snd Meghan will make it extra special!!

I am so glad that you are a member of our family!!! I love your beautiful eyes, your beautiful smile, your beautiful hair, and the way you love your little brother and sister!! I love your laugh!! I love that you would sit on the floor and play games with me--especially the game with the shells!! I love how smart you are and that you like school and do so well in school!!! I know that Heavenly Father knows how special you are,cause he sent you to a family that loves you and teaches you about Jesus!! He will always hear and answer your prayers and help you to be happy!! I love you so much Ryleigh!! I miss you too!!

Have an AWESOME birthday!!!!

All my love!!!

Grama Fay

No comments: