Ryleigh chose to go bowling for her birthday! She invited 6 of her cousins but 3 couldn't come because of a baptism! Alexa, Paityn, and Jacie came! They all had a good time as you can see here!

Griffin and Gunner came along too! That was good for Liam! He was feeling a little "girl trapped!" Griffin was so funny! Look at his score he just got a strike!

And this is his reaction! He was so upset because he didn't get to roll the ball twice! The other kids couldn't believe that he got a strike and were so cute trying to tell him it was a good thing. He didn't care, all he knew was that he only got to roll the ball once!

We came back to the house to open presents and have cupcakes before taking the girls home!
Thanks girls for helping Ryleigh celebrate her 7th birthday! She had a great time!

We are having a small family party tomorrow with mostly Devin's family and then Julie's family! So more pictures tomorrow on her actual birthday!





6 comments:
Happy Birthday!! Looks like so much fun. Wow before you know it you'll have a big 8 year old!! Crazy!
Griff is hilarious! Tell Ry Happy Birthday for me.
Happy Bday Ryleigh! Carter said that he and Ryleigh were the only ones that got candy on Sunday "cuz they were good." :)
Wow! I can't believe Ryleigh is 7! I remember when she was just a little baby! Still got all that red hair!
Okay, this doesn't really apply to this post, I just saw your cute new family picture to the side. It's not clickable so I can't see clearly, but it looks like Devin's the only one not looking at the camera. That cracks me up, 'cause we had the same problem once. I had to explain to my husband that the job of the adults is to constantly be looking at the camera smiling while the photographer tries to get good smiles out of the kids :) I guess the reality is that I have 5 kids, not four ;)
I thought I commented, where did it go? happy day ry! i wish you would have invited me to your party, it looks like lots of crazy fun!
Post a Comment