Meghan has quickly learned to get anywhere she wants by rolling there, and while doing so she has discovered a lot of new things. One being paper! Any kind of paper, this happens to be ads, but she will take any kind! She loves to eat it, rip it and destroy it beyond recognition!
She is also just realizing we have dogs! We have 3 of them I don't know how they've managed to sneak by her for this long but she thinks they are great! She laughs at them and loves to just watch them. She rolls over to their cage to say "hey". She likes to watch the fish in the fish tank too! Tonight while we were watching a movie she sat on the couch with me and looked over my shoulder at the fish tank. She watched them, and was perfectly still for a good 15 minutes! I thought she had fallen asleep!
And she loves fruit! Won't eat baby food of any kind but will suck on fresh fruit for as long as you'll let her. She gets upset when you take it away! Maybe we will be just bypassing the baby food all together and go straight for the good stuff with this little girl.






6 comments:
I AM MISSING ROLLY POLLY MEGHAN!
Why do I want to squeeze her right now? She's so dang cute.
I can't believe it, she is getting so big. As for the baby food, I can't blame for not wanting the icky, processed baby food when you have the choice of yummy, good for you fruit. Keep the cute pics commin'.
I LOVE the picture at the top! How cute is she? Can't wait to see you guys.
what is it with babies and paper? Madelynn had a thing for it too! I love Meghans cheeks! What a cutie!
How's activity days going?
I love that our babies are just a week apart and are doing the same things. Belle is rolling all over the place and sticking everything in her mouth. I've never been to your house but I like how you did the doggy door thing. Nate wants a dog and I really don't, partly 'cause I have enough people making messes in my house as it is and it's just too hot to make an animal stay outside all the time. I like how you set it up so she can come in to cool off without being free to run wild in the house, but if she's feeling cramped, she can go outside and run around :)
Post a Comment