Meghan learned how to do spit bubbles within the last week or so. She is so funny when she is doing it so I took a picture. Plus I had to get one of this super cute outfit!
She is too cute! Also I love the bow! I signed up for the "bow class" at ribbons and lace. I am super excited! I am hoping I make it to the class on the 10th, I got checked yesterday, I am at a 2 and 50%. I am measuring a week and a half big, my doctor doesn't thinking I am going to make it to the induction date, and thats already a week before my due date!
President Gordon B. Hinckley: "You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny. Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
5 comments:
She is too cute! Also I love the bow! I signed up for the "bow class" at ribbons and lace. I am super excited! I am hoping I make it to the class on the 10th, I got checked yesterday, I am at a 2 and 50%. I am measuring a week and a half big, my doctor doesn't thinking I am going to make it to the induction date, and thats already a week before my due date!
love that picture! what a face...
That is so cute!! Do they make that outfit in grown up sizes?
She is so so cute!!
She is so cute! I love her bow and her outfit!
Post a Comment