Sunday, June 29, 2008

What we've been up to

It's been awhile since I've taken the time to write anything down about what is going on at the McCoy house. This week we have done some fun things, sorry I don't have any pictures. Posts are more fun to read with pictures. We started off the week with the movies, we go every Monday morning, this week we saw Bee Movie. I hadn't seen it yet, my kids had. I thought it was pretty cute! We did some swimming that afternoon! We went swimming every day except Thursday and today! Thursday I used the day to catch up on some things around the house. On Tuesday I also made a trip to D.I. which always feels good to purge. I still have more to do, beginning in my closet! On Friday we went back to the same pool we went to last week and had a great time again(yes, I wore sunscreen and no I didn't get sunburned this time!). We also tried out a new cookie recipe from Picky Palate. They were Peanut Butter Whopper cookies, they were ok nothing spectacular! Today I took the kids with Grandma and Grandpa McCoy to see Wall-E. Cute movie, but too long for kids! I also had Julie's 2 littlest. Don't ask me what I was thinking! Her littlest, Griffin 22 months, was a handful. Everyone else were pretty close to perfect! When we were on our way home, Liam turned to me and said "Mom, it's a good thing the future doesn't exist! Because then we would have a lot of robots on this earth!"

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

we had a fun time!can't wait for the next movie!

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

Sounds like a fun house. Do you want an extra 3 year old boy? Tami, remember to wear sunscreen next time!!