Friday, June 20, 2008

Fun Day

Today we got invited to go to a fun water park with some friends. My sweet sister in law kept Meghan, thank goodness because she would have been miserable! Anyway, we went to Hamilton Aquatic Center and had a great time! We are going to go again next Friday. There were water slides, a lazy river, a big whirl pool (that we called a toilet bowl) , diving boards and a little play area for toddlers. The water was nice and cool and we had a great time! I got fried, I don't know why I think I am immune to sunburns, but it seems to take one each year to make me remember that I'm not! Anyway, it was fun to have such a great time with just Ryleigh and Liam. I wish I would have had my camera but it is too big to lug around there! Maybe next week my sister will take hers and we can get some pictures.


4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm glad it ended up being a fun place, maybe next time we can go!

Matt and Vanessa said...

I know Ryan had a great time last year when he went. We will have to come along sometime.

Turley Family said...

We had a great time, in fact Madelynn loved it so much we went back today! Glad that you guys went! Sorry you got burnt!

Turley Family said...

Ryleigh was so cute with Madelynn! She is at a great age where they still want to play and help out with the little ones! It was a lot more work when we went back on Sat, Madelynn didn't have any little friends to play with...So that became my job to take her to the top of the slide and run down to catch her. We would love to go on Friday with you guys, it might be fun to try out the apache junction one. Let me know. Sorry you got so fried!!!