Not sure if everyone is tired of hearing things my kids say but they are just too dang funny not to journal. So here are a few more.
Pertaining to the recipe I posted, I had spinach in the fridge for that dinner and Ryleigh opened the fridge and said, "Mom, why did you buy a box of leaves?"
Liam had the privilege of coming to Activity Days with me. Our daddy works really hard all the time so that's what happens. Anyway, we were teaching the girls about facial care and facial massages. Well after showing them a few techniques we told them to grab a partner and try it out on eachother. Liam turns to me and says, "I am not doing any massages!" And he wasn't messing around.
Driving around with Ryleigh we saw some men working really high on a roof! Ryleigh turns to me and says, "they must be wearing their sticky shoes!"
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Too funny, keep them comming.
i love hearing what all the kids say. They are so cute. I love the leaves!
Post a Comment