Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July


Happy Independence Day! We had a fun day today hanging out with family! I of course forgot to bring my camera, this is becoming a really bad habit! I did take some pictures with Julie's camera but she hasn't sent them to me yet! We had a BBQ with Meilyn and Julie's families over at my mom's house. We went swimming and then played Rockband! Oh, and the boys had to get a few games of Call of Duty 4 in. There was lots of good food and fun to be had by everyone!
I love that we live in a Country where we have freedoms that unfortunately in some parts of the world are unheard of. I am so grateful for the soldiers who fight for our freedom everyday and pray that they will return safely to their homes.
P.S. I stole this picture from someone else's blog, hope they don't mind!

3 comments:

Heather said...

cute pics! I want to go to the val vista lake house! No fair. We didn't swim at all yet this year!

Matt and Vanessa said...

I didn't take my camera either, so don't feel bad. Sometimes being caught up in enjoying the moment is worth not having the camera to capture it.

Marianne said...

I am right there with ya on the whole forgetting the camera thing... when am I ever going to learn?! Anyway, I love your pictures and your cute kids! Let's get together sometime soon. My kiddos are dying to see Liam and Ryleigh. We love you guys!