Saturday, June 7, 2008

School is out for Summer!

School has been out for 2 weeks now and surprisingly so far so good! I have managed to wear my kids out every single day, keeping them so busy that they still want to go to bed at 8:00. We've been doing lots of swimming, Ryleigh goes to boredom busters Monday through Thursday afternoons, and Liam gets to spend time with me or cousins during that time. We are also doing the summer movie program on Mondays. We missed the first movie because the kids were camping and this week we saw Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, which we hadn't seen yet. Next week is Surf's Up, we are excited because haven't seen it yet either. Other than that we are just hanging out at home, trying not to do too much driving because of gas prices. Yuck, I just filled up this morning $85.00, $15.00 higher than just 9 days ago!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

How in the world do you tire your kids out? I hear "I'm bored" about 25 times a day. I'm going to tell my kids that "I'm bored" is a swear word. Really, what kind of things are you having them do?