Monday, May 26, 2008

Home from Camping







Devin and the kids came home today from camping! The break was nice, but I'm sure glad to have them home. They said Friday and Saturday were really cold, Sunday was nice but windy and today (pack up and come home day) was beautiful. Go figure! Here are a couple of pics Devin took. They went with our friends the Breinholt's up by Clint's Well, it seems to becoming somewhat of a tradition. By the pile of laundry I now have looks like everyone had a great time!

4 comments:

Mike and Jamie said...

Looks like a lot of fun!. My sister went camping this weekend and they said it snowed a lot. I changed my blog to private because my family was concerned. So I have to have your email address so you can see it. I don't have your email. My email is jamiesbiz@hotmail.com. You can email me and I will add you.

Matt and Vanessa said...

I love the picture of Liam, it reminds me so much of Ryan. What fun to go play in snow even though it is almost June.

RPH said...

is that snow real?

♥Tami said...

Yep, the snow was real! Crazy for May but definitely real!