

Meghan's appetite all of the sudden picked up, so I decided to try out cereal. Well needless to say she wasn't a real big fan of the cereal. This first picture was before we started and as you can see she is happy. As we progressed this beautiful smile turned not so happy. Maybe we will try again in a week or two.





4 comments:
she is cute as can be!
oh me! oh my! i have been checking everyday since you asked for the topper dimentions. you did a fantastic job! love it love it love it! too cute!
You have always amazed me with your talents with crafts, decorating, photography and now this blog! It is so cute!!! There is nothing that you can't do!!! Some day, I want to grow up to be just like you!
she is Super cute. I can't wait to meet her. What a doll!
Post a Comment